It’s in and downloadable here by clicking on ‘telecharger’.
Headlines this quarter include:
- The arrival of doggy poop bags, accompanied by a cute picture of a West Highland Terrier positioned next to a lampost. Let’s see if this makes any difference to the streets of Pierrefeu… (The bags, not the terrier.)
- New shops and businesses opening, including the lovely new boulangerie near the Mairie, a hairdresser who’ll come to your house and a computer expert who’s set up shop in the Atac complex.
- Details of how to submit your house into the Best Christmas Decorations competition and, of course, information about the hugely exciting ‘Foire aux Santons’ in the village. Not to be missed.
- An update on Pierrefeu’s own running club, Cool Running, and the imminent ‘Trail de Pierre a Feu’, all 26 kms of it. Gulp…
- Some photos of some very tiny ‘acrobates pierrefeucains’ from the village’s gym club.
And finally, if you’re around on Christmas Eve, Pere Noel is in the streets of Pierrefeu. Probably lurching from bar to bar, smelling strongly of Pernod and puffing at his last Gitane before the ban comes in on 1 January.
Bonnes fetes, tout le monde!